PET Strategic Service
The PET Strategic Service is the most comprehensive set of data on the PET market worldwide prepared on a regular quarterly basis, and our premier service for leading clients. The service, which is updated quarterly, has seven modules:
- PET Market Overview – a presentation of key regional and global market issues;
- Supply / Demand Database - an assessment of current of market demand and a ten year forecast for every country in the world, including producer capacities by region and regional market balances;
- Short term Supply Demand Database – regional market balances projected for ten quarters detailing expected plant start ups, movements in trade patterns and shifts in regional balances to provide the basis for short term tactical planning;
- Price Forecast – five year price forecasts by quarter for Asia, Europe and the USA;
- PET Trade Database – export and import data for all key countries and regions with global trade matrices showing historic and current intra regional trade flows;
- Historic Supply Demand data going back to 1990, and;
- Historic PET Prices by country / region going back to 1990.
Clients may subscribe to the entire data set or individual components. Please contact us to discuss tailoring the data to your specific requirements.